The Environmental Services Compliance team is focused on the reduction of environmental risk within Toxfree by monitoring compliance, assisting management to meet their responsibilities and develop strong relationships with the regulators.
The team provides the following services to the business.
- Internal audits - facility environmental licence, controlled waste transport licence, development approval, dangerous goods storage and transport, quarantine (AQIS & WAQIS), poisons and trade waste consent.
- External audits - regulator, client and supplier (waste & non-waste).
- Controlled waste - vehicle and driver licensing and registrations, vehicle and driver licence renewals and monthly compliance reports.
- Approvals & licensing - works approvals and development applications, and dangerous goods licence applications.
- Reporting - Annual regulator reporting and national pollutant inventory.
- Monitoring - coordination and/or review of groundwater and air emission monitoring and reporting.
- Training - Controlled waste, general environmental responsibilities, dangerous goods awareness, and licence compliance.
- Procedural & plan development and reviews - Compliance Plans, risk profile workshops, Environmental Management Plans, Waste Management Plans and Site Based Management Plans.