Toxfree's C-Vap process has been specifically designed to deal with perchloroethylene (Perc) wastes. The process results in the recovery of this valuable solvent for reuse.
The C-Vap process utilises a two stage separation system. The first separation stage involves solid liquid separation. This allows the removal of solid and sludgy contaminants such as lint and dirt. The second stage involves purification of the resultant liquid to create a stable reusable product. The wastes generated from the purification process are of high calorific value and suitable for energy recovery.
- Collection, transport and recycling of Perc,
- Dangerous goods labelling,
- Assistance with regulatory compliance,
- Exchange pails,
- Separator water disposal, and
- Supply of "Recover" trademark for use.